Monday, June 27, 2011

Avoiding Sugar - Effective Tool for Sugar Addicts

Let's be honest. Many simply can't avoid using sugar in their coffee or tea. I have personally been very good at drinking coffee black, no milk no sugar. When I drank tea I always had to use a lot of sugar. My blood pressure was high at one point, and I ran an experiment where I drank tea at home - and only drank coffee when we had guests or when I was at work.


That worked excellently, and in fact I cut back so I didn't even have to use any sugar in my tea.

Many are not nearly as lucky. Maybe this is you?

If so I might have a tool that could help you. Artificial sugar comes in all types of flavours, and even though they are normally used by people with diabetes, you can also use this to leave your evil sugar habit.

Weight loss is automatically speeded up by using artificial sugar, and even though it might have been better to ban sugar entirely, it's still a good step in the right direction.

Therefore, make a choice today. Write artificial sugar on your to-do list for next time you're out shopping, and break the sugar habit RIGHT NOW. Even if you fail once or twice, get right back on track. Before you know it, you will have cuts pounds off your weight without any pain whatsoever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great article. Thank you. This blog is wonderful. You’ll find more informations on lingerie de charme. There’s everything you can need! You can visit our website Facebook Hacker